Fart Chimney Fart Chimney

Good art

I liked the art, but in the end I didn't find it very funny. To be fair though, I'm not a fan of fart jokes, so the whole joke is kind of wasted on me to begin with. The voice acting I can objectively say was good, but I personally found the voices annoying.

But, like I said, the art was good.

totally "armless" totally "armless"

Needs a story

Some things work as just animation experiments, but there wasn't much weight to this. A short scene about a guy running through this area so that he's "in" doesn't strike me as much. Also needs a play/replay button so that it is not just looping constantly.

But, animation wise it was pretty good. Not a huge stick fan though.

squiral responds:

ah you either like the sticks ot ya dont ;)

Evil Turtle Mansion Evil Turtle Mansion

Didn't mind it

Be careful what colour you make the writing though, a few times it was the same as the background and couldn't be read.

On a whole, it needs a lot more too it.

Virus Avoider Virus Avoider

Mistakes

I was going to resist pointing out spelling and grammar mistakes, seeing as I always spell things wrong, but seeing as some of the "traps" revolve around misspellings, I feel I have to. Punctuation is a must, and there is no t in "much".

Also, some of the words are cut off on the right.

Overall, not a bad concept, but needs improvement.

kroleux responds:

Ive looked everywhere for the words getting cut off and i cant find it.
Ive tried on three different computers. Pc and Mac.
Could you please PM me the Problem levels and What type of computer you are using ill Try to fix it. Thanks

Pixelmunk Pixelmunk

Glitch

After I lose, every time I go to play again, I get the game over screen I got when I died. So I can't play it more than once without reloading the game.

Though to be honest, there's not much reason to play this game more than once. It's not bad, but there's almost no variety, and it gets boring pretty quickly.

hallaby responds:

o thanks i forgot to reset lives thats why

Talesworth Adventure Ep.1 Talesworth Adventure Ep.1

Very good

Took me a while to finish it, and with 214 resets according to the main menu. I'm pretty poor at games. Well thought out and executed, a few of the maps drove me insane, but thanks to the reset option I could always just use trial and error when I couldn't see an easy solution.

A bit of an anti climax I have to say though, but otherwise good job.

-Ice Cave- -Ice Cave-

Really like it

Shame about the relatively low score, but you got front page, so it's not all bad. In all honesty, I didn't find it particularly creepy, but could definitely be used to help create a scary atmosphere. Good job.

Lakhamu responds:

Thanks a lot for this review.
The score is relatively low, but this is one of my first works and it got noticed and frontpaged, so I think that's pretty awesome anyway.

And I will eventually get better...