Fart Chimney Fart Chimney

Good art

I liked the art, but in the end I didn't find it very funny. To be fair though, I'm not a fan of fart jokes, so the whole joke is kind of wasted on me to begin with. The voice acting I can objectively say was good, but I personally found the voices annoying.

But, like I said, the art was good.

totally "armless" totally "armless"

Needs a story

Some things work as just animation experiments, but there wasn't much weight to this. A short scene about a guy running through this area so that he's "in" doesn't strike me as much. Also needs a play/replay button so that it is not just looping constantly.

But, animation wise it was pretty good. Not a huge stick fan though.

squiral responds:

ah you either like the sticks ot ya dont ;)

Evil Turtle Mansion Evil Turtle Mansion

Didn't mind it

Be careful what colour you make the writing though, a few times it was the same as the background and couldn't be read.

On a whole, it needs a lot more too it.

stopmotion test stopmotion test

Suggestion

Use a program that doesn't leave a watermark if you're only using a trial. I'm assuming you are using a different program, and then exporting into flash to make it .swf and for adding the preloader. If that is the case, I would recommend that you try to edit the movie together in flash. It may take the slightest bit more effort (Not much though), but at the very least it would get rid of the watermark.

JHAnimations responds:

thanx i was using a trial for this and clayguys ep 1 but for my next one im using the full version so there wont be a water mark

J. Hitler, HBM Adventures J. Hitler, HBM Adventures

Part of me...

I couldn't stop laughing (Well, chuckling), I found something about this hilarious. Even if the Politically Correct part of me is going "You can't laugh at that!".

And I have seen much more deserving of the turd award this week, but I probably wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't won it, so I guess it worked out.

SirCannabisClock responds:

there ya go

Penguin Meets Panda Penguin Meets Panda

Cute

That Penguin looks more like a duck to me though. Art was cute I guess, but nothing spectacular. A bit too short to be anything much though.